Our Training Options

Airhart Aviation offers training for many different pilot licenses and endorsements, and an equally versatile fleet. Train for your Private Pilots Licence (PPL) and Commercial Pilot License (CPL) on wheels or floats – maybe even a combination of both! We offer a 7hr and 15hr float ratings and tailwheel endorsements.

Professional/Advanced Courses: If you are looking to really up-skill and improve your pilot employment opportunities or abilities, we also offer class 3 instructor Ratings and a comprehensive 50hr mountain flying course.

Whether you are looking to start an exciting new career or hobby, or just advance your skills and repertoire, we have a program to suit you. 

Float Rating

7, 15 or 50 hour seaplane ratings! Get proficient flying floats in the mountains. Or get your Private Pilot Licence or Commercial Pilot Licence on a seaplane!

Private Pilots License

The first step to an aviation career, a private pilot licence allows you to fly single-engine, non-high-performance aircraft with passengers. 

Commercial Pilots License

The Commercial Pilot Licence allows the pilot to fly airplanes for hire and reward. It also opens the door to an exciting aviation career!

Instructor Rating

Teach people to become Private and Commercial Pilots! This is an excellent choice for your first pilot job in aviation. 


Gain confidence in your flying by learning to fly a tailwheel.

Foreign License Conversion

Looking to move to or work in Canada? Convert your international license so you can work as a pilot or fly for fun.

Recreational Permit

The RPP allows you to fly a basic single-engine aircraft with one passenger within Canada during daylight hours.


We have multiple ratings to choose from to add to your licensing – mountain checkout, ocean checkout, Night Rating and VFR-OTT Rating.